Gamification: Educate, Engage, Entertain Infographic
Gamification is using the appeal and immersive mechanics of video games to engage users in non-game activities. Adding progression, rewards, and structure to academic or professional practices to increase engagement in that practice. In the Gamification: Educate, Engage, Entertain Infographic we go through the statistics and information and the future outlook of Gamification.
Why Gamification works
- Allows learners to have fun while learning.
- Able to provide instantaneous feedback.
- Use mechanics to promote behavioral changes.
- Can be applied to all topics if using the right mechanics.
Why use Gamification?
- Engage with the younger, interactive generation using language and mechanics they have grown up with.
- Utilize the same tools and motivation systems that fuel people to spend 100’s of hours immersed in video games. Provide solidified goals to users and set the markers for success in your program.