Facts and Stats that Reveal the Power of eLearning Infographic
The thing today is not whether eLearning benefits your business; the real issue is whether you can afford not to join in the trend. The Facts and Stats that Reveal the Power of eLearning Infographic presents some statistics that show why your company should have already implemented this training method like, yesterday!
- Learning through eLearning typically requires 40% to 60% less employee time than learning the same material in a traditional classroom setting.
- eLearning increases retention rates 25% to 60% while retention rates of face-to-face training are very low in comparison: 8% to 10%.
- After implementing an eLearning program in their company, IBM found that participants learned nearly five times more material without increasing time spent in training.
- For a big portion of the companies surveyed, knowledge translates directly into revenue. Specifically, 42% of companies say that eLearning has led to an increase in revenue.
- Every dollar invested in online training results in $30 in productivity, mainly because employees are able to resume their work faster and apply their skills immediately
- 72% of organizations believe that eLearning helps them increase their competitive edge by giving them the opportunity to keep up with the changes in their particular market.
- Organizations can achieve an 18% boost in employee engagement. by using eLearning technology
- 41.7% of global Fortune 500 Companies already use some form of technology to train their employees.
- eLearning is one of the fastest growing industries, and it continues to grow rapidly. Since the year 2000, the market growth rate has been 900%.
- Revenue generated per employee is 26% higher for companies that offer training using technology, including eLearning
- IBM saved approximately $200 million after switching to eLearning
- Producing and providing eLearning courses consumes an average of 90% less energy and produces 85% fewer CO2 emissions per student than conventional face-to-face courses