Facts About Montessori Education Infographic
- The Montessori Schooling system was invented in early 1900s by Maria Montessori to educate poor children in the native Italy.
- In a Montessori classroom, children of different ages are allowed to mingle together.
- Most of child’s day at Montessori school is spent in self-chosen work.
- There are not grades or comparison to other children in a Montessori program. Each child advances at his or her own pace through the curriculum.
- There are more than 8,000 Montessori schools in US and around 600 in UK, where they are privately funded.
- There are 20,000 Montessori Scholl worldwide.
- Montessori schools are considered progressive schools.
Benefits About Montessori Education Infographic
- Increased Confidence
- Environment Respect
- Community Awareness
- Increased Aptitude
The Montessori systems of educations has it's supporters and haters. But there is no denying that the Montessori has succeeded well for a large number of people.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.