eLearning Materials Creation Process Infographic
The eLearning Materials Creation Process Infographic illustrates how you can effectively create educational e-learning materials.
- What do you want?
- What is your main target?
- Which interaction model would you like?
- Do you know your channels of distribution?
- Which budget do you have? Is it appropriate to achieve your objectives?
- Do you have your own team or you need to hire a company?
2. Introducing the content
If we create new eLearning material, we guide the authors so they can design it appropriately. If the material already exists, it needs to be analysed critically in order to decide the best way to adapt it. We can combine various models of interaction in one material: gamification, storytelling, practical cases, simulation, example cases, reflection activities, small training capsules, read of materials.“
- Selection of authors, advice and learning
- Work templates (word, with guidelines, storyboard model, list of resources...)
- Customized Base Model
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Captivate
- Lectora Ispring
It is important to select the right tool
According to the objectives of the material and the base we start from (if the content is already created or the work by the author is done), the pedagogical edition will be more or less transforming.
6. Review of the author and review of the client
7. Orthotypography correction
8. Interface and interaction
- General design
- Design of resources
9. Production of the material
10. Creation of resources
12. Functional testing of the 1st version of the material
- Tests in the environment
- Functionalities settings
- Edition settings
- Review in navigators and environments
13. Review of the client
14. Other languages
15. Other options?