eLearning in Commonwealth Asia Infographic
Commonwealth Educational Media Centre for Asia (CEMCA) recently published a report that covers the whole eLearning scenario in the Commonwealth Asian Countries comprising of Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Pakistan, Singapore and Sri Lanka.
The specific objectives of the study were:
- to compile eLearning country profiles of Commonwealth Asian countries;
- to review the growth and development of eLearning programs in Commonwealth Asia;
- to identify the nature of programs offered through eLearning;
- to identify the policy initiatives undertaken by educational institutions to promote eLearning, giving special reference to open licensing policy;
- to identify the eLearning policy adopted for people with disabilities to join online courses;
- to find out the measures adopted by the institutions to maintain quality of eLearning courses and e-content; and
- to analyze technologies and pedagogical practices used in eLearning programs in Commonwealth Asia.
The eLearning in Commonwealth Asia Infographic illustrates some interesting findings of the study.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.