How to Design Outstanding eLearning Storyboards Infographic
Developing an eLearning storyboard is one thing, but turning it into a practical guide for anyone involved in the eLearning project is of utmost importance. The How to Design Outstanding eLearning Storyboards Infographic presents tips & tricks you can use to design great eLearning storyboards.
- Be aware of the project management approach employed for the eLearning project.
- Start with the core activities per learning objective; then enrich.
- Get the client’s approval for the core version of the eLearning Storyboard before entering into details.
- Design bite-sized activities.
- Describe ALL eLearning interactions in detail; including per branch.
- DO NOT include information about authoring tools to be used to create the eLearning activities.
- Revise, Revise, Revise.
In practice, it is not uncommon, many eLearning professionals to skip the storyboard phase, as developing a successful eLearning storyboard is really a time-consuming task. However, the more complicated the eLearning project and the largest the eLearning team, the greatest the necessity for an eLearning storyboard.