The Cloud-hosted LMS Infographic
There is a natural evolution of the scale of cloud-hosted LMS. The Cloud-hosted LMS Infographic shows why schools are quickly moving away from hosting an LMS on their own servers to a cloud-hosted LMS.
School Cloud Architecture
- Nothing to download, install, or maintain.
- No need to have server-savvy staff.
- Access from anywhere, anytime, any device.
- Cost savings.
District Cloud Architecture
- Share resources between schools.
- Administer entire district from single account.
- Run analytics across all users in district.
- Cross-teaching and cross-enrollment.
Country Cloud Architecture
- Share resources between all districts.
- Collaboration across your country.
- Run analytics on all users in your country.
- Admin country cloud from a single account.
- Larger cost savings from bulk purchase.
Examples of uses in a country cloud-hosted LMS
- Nationwide study groups for students.
- Web conferencing between schools.
- Set security policies for entire country.
- Enable/disable key features for entire country.
- Bulk import millions of student accounts.
- Sync system with government database.
- Advanced analytics.
Introducing NEO BigCloud
- Massively scalable.
- Highly reliable (99.99+% uptime).
- Easy to use.
- Works well on all devices.
- Very cost effective.
Who is NEO BigCloud for?
- Telecom companies.
- Hardware manufacturers.
- Nationwide organisations.