The Case for Mobile Learning Infographic
The Case for Mobile Learning Infographic presents provides interesting mobile usage statistics and stats on where mobile devices are being use as well as where learners prefer to use them.
Mobile devices are already an integral part of everyone's lives and that is clear by the number in The Case for Mobile Learning Infographic. This combined with marketing growth means the results savvy organizations are realizing that having a mobile learning strategy is imperative to your organization's success.
- By 2015, 80% of people will be accessing the internet from mobile devices.
- By 2017, there will be 2.4 billion enterprise smartphone users globally.
- 65% of workers declared their mobile devices to be their most critical work device.
- 45% less spent time in training on average with no loss of comprehension.
- Best-in-class companies are 54% more likely to use mobile learning than others.
- Mobile learning promotes 33% greater revenue per employee.