Blended Learning for Leadership Infographic
How important are your leaders within your organisation? Effective managers and leaders can improve employee performance by 25% and retention by a staggering 40%. Aren't they worth investing in? If you want to build better leaders today and develop the skills of your leaders of tomorrow, then creating a programme of training using blended learning will give managers the knowledge, skills and confidence to develop staff and lead from the front. The Blended Learning for Leadership Infographic presents how you can develop your blended learning better using 5 vital tips and improve the leadership experience in your business
1. Get flexible
- Combine resources with courses.
- Enable personalized joumeys.
- Mix up formal/informal/on-the-job.
- Make it sustainable and ongoing.
2. Get mentoring
- Provide a consistent touch point.
- Develop the journey together.
- Offer expert input and advice.
- Provide evidence-based feedback.
- Go virtual if needs be.
3. Get practical with tips and tools
- Help create space and time for learning.
- Support the just-in-time pull as well as push.
- Provide useful tips, tools and short-shots of learning.
- Look to practical apps to help with the day-to-day.
- Provide useful updates on what's hot and helpful to others.
5. Get social
- Provide a one-stop portal or hub.
- Harness an online community of practice.
- Create focused action learning groups.
- Make use of virtual classrooms.
- Crowd source answers and examples.
- Provide self-assessment and diagnostic tools.
- Enable personalised targets and methods for meeting them.
6. Get real about recognition and assessment
- Tap into 360 and manager feedback.
- Encapsulate a variety of evidence from scores to reports.
- Capture data to recognise contributions on online community sites.
- Offer accreditation or qualifications.
Use a blended learning approach to foster leadership skills in your organisation and start bridging the skills gap. For more information download Kineo's Leadership: Blended Learning That Works Guide.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.