Blended Learning Infographic: 10 Trends
Right now, making student learning more personalized, more engaging, and more collaborative is what's driving innovation.
- The student-centered learning experience
- Soaring numbers of digital learners
- Building higher-order thinking skills
- Realizing benefits for both teachers and students
- A framework for data-driven decision-making in education
- Personalize learning accompanied by a lean, blended approach
- Productive gamification
- The mobile world is where learner live now
- Students' personal access to mobile devices
- More broadband, please!
Blended learning is constantly evolving. And most of the innovations and refinements have been developed to support student-centered learning. That means leveraging technology into learning activities, in and out of the classroom.
There is mounting evidence that complementing or replacing lectures with student-centric, technology-enabled active learning strategies and learning guidance—rather than memorization and repetition—improves learning, supports knowledge retention, and raises achievement. These new student-centered blended learning methods inspire engagement, and are a way to connect with every student right where they are while supporting progress toward grade level standards.
The future our children will inherit demands technological dexterity, the ability to think critically, and the development of flexible intelligence that will thrive in— and drive—change.
Want MORE in-depth information on the 10 latests trends in blended learning?
Read DreamBox Learning's latest FREE white paper.