The Benefits of School Trips Infographic
Going on a school trip can literally be a life changing event, allowing a student to create memories they'll treasure forever. There are some disadvantages and dangers, but the benefits greatly outweigh anything else. The Benefits of School Trips Infographic points out 15 benefits of school trips, including breathing life into boring subjects and giving kids the chance to learn through experience.
15 Benefits of School Trips
- School trips can spark lifelong interests and hobbies.
- School trips offer students the chance to apply things they have learned in the classroom to the real world.
- New environments can provide challenges to children, allowing for more individual learning.
- Students can find new excitement in a certain subject.
- Students can take on a lot of information in one field trip clue to the practical learning style.
- School trips can break students out of rut they've gotten into with a certain subject.
- Life can be given to a boring subject.
- Students can get to know each other better and interact in a more relaxed environment without the stresses of the classroom.
- School trips work well to cement difficult to digest information.
- Historical facts, biology, and physics can be experienced first-hand on a school trip.
- Learning by doing has been proven to be a lot more effective, as the senses come into play.
- Tests and classroom education won't work as well for everyone, but school trips put all students at the same level, as the learning is experienced and not taught.
- A lot of families won't be able to introduce their kids to the arts and cultural events, due to lack of time, money, or knowledge.
- Students will enjoy activities and sights they wouldn’t have seen otherwise.
- Students develop their physical skills and knowledge, personal and social development, the opportunity to set and achieve personal goals, environmental awareness, and even interest in health and fitness.