Revisions in eLearning can get pretty hairy. At the 6 Tips To Survive The eLearning Apocalypse Infographic you will find a few quick tips that help to deal with eLearning revisions.
- Understand and define the scope of revisions before the project kickoff
- Setting and sticking to revision deadlines
- Consolidate revisions in one place
- Establish a chain of control
- Establish a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Ensure all involved parties are contributing in unison
- Make minor revisions internally