6 Rules to Designing eLearning for Maximum Motivation Infographic
Learner motivation is a critical success factor in designing eLearning that makes a difference. Inspired by the 6 Rules to Enhance Learner Motivation e-book, this infographic gives 6 Rules to Designing eLearning for Maximum Motivation.
In an individualized learning setting, like asynchronous web-based training programs, active learner engagement is necessary for learning to occur.So while it is important for the instructional designer to get the content “right,” it is even more vital (and usually more challenging) to design interactivity to draw in the learner to commit to the authentic behavior needed for learning to occur.
The 6 Rules to Designing eLearning for Maximum Motivation Infographic presents six straightforward and effective design strategies to create learner motivation in eLearning.
6 Rules to Designing eLearning for Maximum Learner Motivation:
- Say Less
- Make the Interactions More Challenging
- Delay Judgment
- Design Content-Rich Intrinsic Feedback
- Create Levels of Difficulty
- Give More Control to Learners
Download the e-book here for more detailed insight.
- How To Create A Motivational eLearning Experience: 6 Tips For eLearning Professionals
- 5 Tips To Enhance Motivation In eLearning
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.