5 Innovative Training Strategies for Insurance Sector that Work Infographic
In today’s environment of economic volatility, increasing calamities (natural and man-made) and changing global dynamics, the Insurance sector needs to adopt training approaches that will help them equip their employees to manage these variables successfully. While the Insurance sector continues to grow, the Learning and Development professionals in this sector have challenges of addressing the external variables as well challenges that are intrinsic to the industry. This infographic outline 5 innovative training strategies that have helped customers in Insurance meet these challenges.
- Opt for a “Learning and Performance Ecosystem”: Adopt a holistic approach to learning & performance and leverage on collaborative learning by adopting social learning.
- Adopt mLearning: Improves your course completion rates with mobile learning.
- Opt for sticky learning approaches: Use gamification, stories, and decision-making tools over traditional eLearning.
- Use Performance Support Tools: Supplement or complement your formal training like interactive PDFs, eBooks, and mobile apps as “just-in-time” learning aids that are available to the learners precisely when they need them.
- Add zing to standard instructor-led training programs: Blend it with eLearning/mLearning or interesting Performance Support Tools that engage learners and more specifically push the knowledge acquisition to knowledge application.
Learn more about innovative training strategies and innovative learning solutions here.