2017 Instructional Design Trends Infographic
Six are the colors of the rainbow and six are the instructional design trends highlighted in the 2017 Instructional Design Trends Infographic, based on SweetRush thought leaders’ predictions for 2017!
- A Warm Front Featuring Personalization In Instructional Design
- Strong Convergence Of Millennials And Values-Based Corporate Culture
- Consistent Periods Of Culturally Enlightened Instructional Design
- Ideal Climate For Behavioral Change And Advances In Blended And Social Learning
- A Low-Pressure System Bringing Some New(ish) Technologies Into The Region
- Extended Periods Of Responsive Design
These are the trends we see making an impact on the corporate training and instructional design this year, driven by learner and client demand, as well as outside trends in consumer marketing, advertising, gaming and more.
The 2017 Instructional Design Trends Infographic is just the tip of the iceberg. Be sure to check out the complete article “2017 Instructional Design Trends Compass: Your Accu-Learningcast”, which provides more detail on each trend and resources for you to continue learning and move toward applying these trends in your craft.