10 Mind-Blowing Mobile Learning Statistics Infographic
- By 2015 80% of people will be accessing the Internet from mobile devices.
- In 2012, 65% of workers declared their mobile devices to be their "most critical work device."
- 65% of information searches started on a smartphone with 64% of these searches continued on a PC or tablet.
- 99% of mobile learners believed the format and presentation enhanced their learning
- 75% of mobile learners praised the convenience and time management benefits
- 46% of mobile workers would pic a smartphone over a tablet or a laptop as their favorite device
- 45% spend less time in training with no lost of comprehension
- Mobile learners study 40 minutes more each week by studying everywhere they go.
- Users studying on mobile devices are 3 times more likely to track their progress.
- Students with smartphones are twice as likely to study between 6am and 8am.
The Why Consider M-Learning Infographic was created by Michaels & Associated Learning Solutions