- A Brief History of Instructional Design Infographic
- Top LMS Stats and Facts For 2015 Infographic You Need To Know
- Myths and Mysteries of Informal Learning Infographic
- Arts-Focused Professional Development Infographic
- The Mobile Learning Landscape 2015 Infographic
- 2015 Best High Schools infographic
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Daily Life At The Office Infographic
- How Games Help Students Learn and Teachers Teach Infographic
- Robotics in STEM Education Infographic
- Traditional Training vs the Bite Size Approach Infographic
Twitter for Teachers Infographic
The Twitter for Teachers Infographic was created by USC Rossier School for Education. Whether you are new to Twitter or an #edchat veteran, The Twitter for Teachers Infographic can help clarify terms and best practices that will make the most out of your Twitter networking experience.
Last but not least, you may find valuable the following free Twitter resources for teachers:
- 8 Tips On How To Use Twitter For Social Learning
I was never a huge fan of Twitter and I didn’t see how a person could express himself in 140 characters, but apparently, Twitter has many benefits when it comes to reaching your learners.
- The Teacher Guide to Twitter
Twitter can be an incredible tool for both teachers and students when used correctly. As a teacher, your role in the process is to be professional, understanding, and as creative as possible. In regards to Twitter, the possibilities are as endless as you make them. At the Teachers Guide to Twitter you will find: How as a teacher can you effectively utilize Twitter, a creative writing lesson plan using Twitter, 15 creative ways to use Twitter in the classroom, and 17 videos on how as a teacher can you use Twitter in classroom!
- Ultimate List of Twitter Educational Hashtags by Cybrary Man