- 5 Great Study Tips For Online Students Infographic
- 6 Steps to Flipping A Classroom Infographic
- 4 Steps to Transfer Your Regular Training to Mobile Learning Infographic
- Top 10 Online Learning Trends And Challenges Infographic
- 10 Current and Future Edtech Trends Infographic
- The 5 Stereotypes of the Online College Student Infographic
- 10 College Myths Debunked Infographic
- How Can College Students Optimize Their Sleep Cycle Infographic
- Top 5 Tips to Save for College Infographic
- How College Students Can Save Money Infographic
Twitter for Teachers Infographic
The Twitter for Teachers Infographic was created by USC Rossier School for Education. Whether you are new to Twitter or an #edchat veteran, The Twitter for Teachers Infographic can help clarify terms and best practices that will make the most out of your Twitter networking experience.
Last but not least, you may find valuable the following free Twitter resources for teachers:
- 8 Tips On How To Use Twitter For Social Learning
I was never a huge fan of Twitter and I didn’t see how a person could express himself in 140 characters, but apparently, Twitter has many benefits when it comes to reaching your learners.
- The Teacher Guide to Twitter
Twitter can be an incredible tool for both teachers and students when used correctly. As a teacher, your role in the process is to be professional, understanding, and as creative as possible. In regards to Twitter, the possibilities are as endless as you make them. At the Teachers Guide to Twitter you will find: How as a teacher can you effectively utilize Twitter, a creative writing lesson plan using Twitter, 15 creative ways to use Twitter in the classroom, and 17 videos on how as a teacher can you use Twitter in classroom!
- Ultimate List of Twitter Educational Hashtags by Cybrary Man