- Cooking with Kids Infographic
- How eLearning Can Benefit Your Organisation Infographic
- How to Select Event Technology that Works for You Infographic
- The Power of Teachers as Collaborative Curriculum Designers Infographic
- Celebrating Math Awareness Month Infographic
- 5 Factors for Successful Virtual Instructor-Led Learning Infographic
- Creativity and Employability Infographic
- 5 Instructional Design Mistakes You Can Avoid Infographic
- Fun Ways To Improve Your Memory Infographic
- Why Teach Keyboarding in Elementary School Infographic
7 Effective Ways To Engage On Twitter Infographic Plus The Teacher’s Guide To Twitter
Twitter can be an incredible tool for both teachers and students when used correctly.
Here are 7 Effective Ways To Engage On Twitter
- Promote οthers
Make sure you retweet your most passionate followers. Thank them and link to their social properties #FF (Follow Friday) and #Recommend others and their work.
- Be the 1st to break the news
Your followers will come to rely on you as an expert and will foster the conversation around your tweets.
- Infuse personality into your profile
Use a real picture of yourself and highlight your passion in your bio.
- Ask for a retweet
Ask and you shall receive: A call for them to “please RT” could make your tweet go viral
- Connect people
Be a connector in real life and on social networks. Your credibility goes up and people are more likely to engage with you.
- Tweet again
Schedule multiple tweets in advance during multiple days. There’s good chance that most of your followers won’t catch your 1st tweet.
- Leave space
If you want to be retweeted, leave the room for others’ Twitter handles and a little space so they can add a brief comment.
If you are interested in to know how as a teacher can you effectively utilize Twitter I highly encourage you to read The Teacher’s Guide To Twitter. At the Social Learning Guide to Twitter for Teachers you will find:
- A creative writing lesson plan using Twitter,
- 15 creative ways to use Twitter in the classroom, and
- 17 videos on how as a teacher can you use Twitter in classroom!