Technology is an important aspect of 21st century education. Educators must be prepared to both understand and utilize classroom technologies to the fullest. In particular, teachers need to be aware of various technologies as they emerge, and be able to demonstrate their different uses to their students by integrating technology in classrooms. By leveraging the best technologies, schools can transform how teachers teach and students learn.
The What Educators Should Know Before Going Digital Infographic highlights some of the areas of technology that educators should examine before moving part or all of their curriculums to a digital platform.
400+ Free Educational Technology Tools for Educators!!!
Last but not least, I highly encourage you to check the 400+ Free EdTech Tools for Educators that includes:
- The 5 Best Free Flashcard Creation Tools for Educators
- TOP 10 FREE Timeline Creation Tools for Educators
- The 5 Best Free Map Creation Tools for Educators
- Top 10 Free Tools for Teaching Reading and Writing
- The 5 Best Free Collaboration Tools for Educators
- Top 10 Free Content Curation Tools for Educators
- The 5 Best Free Mind-Mapping Tools for Educators
- The 5 Best Free Note Taking Tools for Educators
- The 5 Best Free Slideshow Presentation and Creation Tools for Educators
- The 6 Best Free PDF Tools For Educators
- The 8 Best Free Video Tools For Educators
- The 5 Best Free Annotation Tools For Educators
- 321 Free Tools for Educators - Free Educational Technology