Teaching with Digital Technologies Infographic
Technology has had a huge impact on educating students around the world so it's no surprise that it is being heavily incorporated into classrooms. From computers to tablets and pretty soon virtual reality field trips, technology has opened the door to possibilities we never could have imagined. The Teaching with Digital Technologies Infographic shows what teachers and students think about the potential of digital technologies in educational setting.
Facts and Stats
- 74% of teachers believe that technology enables them to reinforce and expand their content.
- 60% of high school seniors and college students believe that technology helps them study more efficiently and perform better in class.
- 93% of teachers agree that digital resources help their students academic achievement.
- 95% of teachers agree that digital resource engage their students in learning.
Both students and teachers are in agreement that technology helps improve the classroom and overall learning environment. At the current rate of expansion, technology may soon revolutionize the educational system as we know it.
- Teaching with Technology Infographic
- How Educational Technology is Being Used in the Classroom Infographic