Learning Platforms for Healthcare Professionals Infographic
The NHS is constantly looking for ways to use their healthcare professionals more effectively in line with new technologies and changing skills. Delivering high quality patient care is paramount but keeping the costs down is important too. The Learning Platforms for Healthcare Professionals Infographic shows how learning platforms can help decrease the training costs while improving training quality.
- Medication errors cost the NHS up to £2.5bn a year
- Prevention requires systemic change through training
- Traditional methods of healthcare training are increasingly costly (it costs more than £200,000 on average to train a doctor)
Using Learning Platforms like Totara LMS and Moodle:
- Medics can learn at their own pace and on their own time, preventing time-consuming scheduling.
- Hospitals can invest in improving training instead of hiring more instructors.
- Studies suggest that time spent associated with eLearning vs traditional learning is decreased by 25%.
- Low cost to setup, keep updated and run eLearning courses.
Webanywhere delivered a multi-functioning learning platform for UCLH (University College London Hospitals), enabling the Trust to deliver high-quality training to their workforce, through an LMS that is easy to use, engaging, and available anywhere, at anytime.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.