Instructional Designers’ Roles Infographic
What are the Instructional Designers’ Roles?
The Instructional Designers’ Roles Infographic shows that the instructional designer is part engineer, part architect, part artist, and part craftsman. It definitely entails a lot of flexibility or the ability to balance roles.
You may also find valuable:
- 7 Steps To Become an Instructional Designer
- How To Get A Job As An Instructional Designer
- What Does An Instructional Designer Do? Infographic
- What an Instructional Designer Does? 3 Myths Revealed
- Is it necessary for an Instructional Designer to be a Subject Matter Expert?
- The Role of an Instructional Designer as Project Manager