Get Started With eLearning Infographic
New To eLearning? Where To Get Started
- Create a Learning strategy
Define your aims and identify issues that need to be resolved.
- Set quantitative goals for progress and definitions of success
Make a list of measurable outcomes you could expect to see as a result.
- Identify a solution that fits both the goals and the audience
Keep in mind the age and background of users, their level of technology adoption and what sort of devices they will be using to access learning content.
- Get buy-in
Communicate issues, goals and expectations to stakeholders. Make sure they understand the value of a new E-Learning programme.
- Ask internal subject matter experts to summarize content
Identify the experts within your organization and ask them to share their expertise with you.
- Assess the technical requirements
- Instructional design
Apply best practice pedagogical principles. Think rich, concise content, heaps of interactivity and beautiful multimedia.
- Begin to design and develop
Keep in mind accessibility and usability when choosing fonts and colors.
Ask an internal group of stakeholders to test and review your learning campaign.
- Amend where necessary
Take on board the feedback given by your pilot group and decide which changes are necessary. Small, incremental change will help to ensure that the baby isn’t thrown out with the bath water.
- Collect data on learner progress
- Assess the success of your E-Learning
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.