eLearning Development: In-House Vs. Outsourcing—Infographic
Do you plan to outsource your eLearning course development or complete it in-house? Here's how you can decide.
- Why: For cost-effective eLearning solutions and to ensure data confidentiality.
- When: If you have an in-house team with expertise in design and development.
- How: Have fixed learning and Instructional Design standards.
- Why: Due to the lack of skill sets and resources and to speed up the turnaround time.
- When: You are new to eLearning, the launch dates are stringent, there is a lack of licensed versions of authoring tools and a need for creative solutions.
- How: Identify and partner with the right eLearning outsourcing vendor.