Bring Your Online Learning Strategy Into Focus Infographic
Online Learning Strategy Into Focus: The big picture for venturing into online learning requires engagement at all levels of an organization and throughout the entire process.
- Identify sources of inﬂuence.
- Determine purpose of the program.
- Determine mission of the program.
- Determine audience of the program.
- Align vision and requirements.
- Gather feedback.
- List resources for technology support.
- Describe technological infrastructure.
- Determine sources of ﬁnancial support.
- Identify and recruit experienced support.
- List institutional resources.
- Start gathering expertise.
- Seek experienced input.
- Describe program integration.
- Draft course development protocols.
- Anticipate integration needs.
- Anticipate scaling and sustainability.
- Develop a timeline.
- Seek expert input early.
- Collaborate on course environment design.
- Follow iterative development approach.
- Support faculty development.
- Regularly monitor progress.
- Require rationale for choices.
- Require a pilot with faculty and students.
- Gather and analyze data from pilot.
- Include faculty feedback in evaluation.
- Arrange for external evaluation.
- Arrange for technology focused testing.
- Use results to inform ﬁnal product.
- Coordinate online learning schedules.
- Introduce evaluation protocols.
- Provide Polices & Procedures manual.
- Maintain faculty development.
- Keep service desk updated.
- Maintain repository.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.