9 Creative Ideas To Use 3D Printing In Education
- Biology students can study cross-sections of hearts or other organs.
- Chemistry students could print out molecules to study.
- Auto class students could print replacement or modified car parts.
- Cooking class students could design intricate molds for ices and gelatins
- Geography students could print out maps showing the topography, population or demographics of an area.
- Engineering and Design students can print out prototypes of their creations.
- Architecture students could easily print out 3D models of their designs.
- History students could print out historic artifacts for closer examination.
- Graphic design students could create 3D versions of their artwork.
Can you share some other creative ideas on How 3D Printing Will Revolutionize your Classroom?
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.