The Effective Use of Video in Online Courses Infographic
Technology has provided educators with abundant resources that prevent online students from feeling detached and disengaged. Statistics reveal an increasing popularity of online video. Videos bring value to online courses by increasing interactivity, fostering engagement, and contributing real-world content. Video not only consolidates visual and auditory stimuli into a single package, but also helps ‘bridge the gap between schools’ artificial environment and the outside world, bringing reality into the classroom.
The Effective Use of Video in Online Courses Infographic shows a variety of methods and effective practices for using videos in an online course and provide helpful strategies and tips that align with quality matters standards to ensure the effectiveness of video and other multimedia in students’ learning.
You may also find valuable the following resources:
- Video as a learning tool
- 10 Tips To Effectively Use Videos in eLearning
- Best Practices: Using Video in E-Learning
- Educational Video Production
- Video in training and education
- The 8 Best Free Video Tools For Teachers
- 3 Ways to Start Creating Educational Video Content for Under $100