Bye-Bye Textbooks! How Digital Devices Are Reshaping Education Infographic
The Bye-Bye Textbooks! How Digital Devices Are Reshaping Education Infographic reveals shocking information about how digital devices have changed the traditional education landscape. As students become more dependent on technology, will the textbook become a thing of past?
- 38% of students say they cannot go more than 10 minutes without checking in with their laptop, smartphone, tablet or e-reader.
- 85% of students say that technology saves them time when studying. The average time saved is 2 hours per day, that’s 30 days per year!
- 48% of students who own digital devices say they frequently use eTEXTBOOKS.
- 63% say they have used an eTEXTBOOK at least once.
- Of the 91% of students who said they failed to complete required reading before classes, about half (46%) reported they would be more likely to complete their reading if it was in a digital format.