About eLearning Infographics
As founder of the eLearning Industry’s network I am super excited with our new user-generated infographics site. A few months ago, several members of the eLearning Industry network contacted me requesting a website that would be dedicated to the best education infographics. Having this in mind, we formed a team of creative, hard-working, and passionate online educators. As a consequence, we just released the eLearningInfographics.com
At eLearning Infographics you can find the best education infographics based on a thriving community of 75,000+ online educators, teachers, instructional designers, professors, and in general, professionals that have a great passion about education.
eLearningInfographics supports the following 16 education infographics categories to quickly narrow down the education infographics that you are looking for:
- Gamification Infographics
- MOOC Infographics
- Mobile Learning Infographics
- Social Learning Infographics
- Special Education Infographics
- Adult Education Infographics
- Distance Education Infographics
- Educational Technology
- Preschool Infographics
- K12 Infographics
- Higher Education Infographics
- Continuing Education Infographics
- eLearning Infographics
- Instructional Design Infographics
- Teacher Infographics
- Student Infographics
Submit Your Favorite Education Infographics Submit Education Infographics
If you are an education infographics creator and you’d like to see your education infographic featured on e-Learning Infographics, or if you found a good education infographic worth spreading it (and if distributing it is not illegal), submit your education infographics through the infographic submission form for consideration. If you found the infographic on another site, please do fill in the “via” field.
After we publish your e-learning infographic a broad social media campaign will follow at:
- eLearning Industry’s LinkedIn Network (74,000 Members+)
- eLearning Industry’s Facebook Network (20,000 Likers+)
- eLearning Industry’s Twitter Network (20,000 Followers+)
- eLearning Industry’s Google+ Network (17,000 Followers+)
- eLearning Industry’s Mail list (7,000 Subscribers+)
If you share the same education-passion with us please do not hesitate to stay in touch!
eLearning Industry is supported by a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning field. The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
- eLearning Weekly “A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
- The eLearning Industry “The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
- Viva eLearning “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
- eLearning Feeds “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
- eLearning Jobs “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs – Free eLearning Job posting”
- eLearning Ask “An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal”
- eLearning Tags “An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content.”
Founder and Owner: Christopher Pappas is the founder of eLearning Industry. Also, he is the founder and owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group, which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn. Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
Community Guidelines: Click Community Guidelines
Terms of Service: Click Terms of Service
Trademarks: The name eLearning Infographics and logo are a registered trademarks and service marks of eLearning Industry.