Training and Enabling Franchisees Infographic
Training and enabling your franchisees is essential to your company's success. The Training and Enabling Franchisees Infographic provides 10 tips on how to train and enable your franchisees better. In this infographic you will learn how to get your franchisees to feel like part of the family, create content that works and how to better engage your franchisees!
How to train and enable your franchisees better
- Introduce the parent company: Its culture, values, beliefs and war stories. Prepare franchisees to represent you with high fidelity.
- Create a culture of learning. Add development resources as circumstances demand. Google always thinks mobile first; the desktop is an afterthought.
- Provide an online, current operations manual written as if the franchise has no experience in the industry.
- Take advantage of peer-generated content. When people find something others need to know, they document it. Need to share it.
- Be spare. Less is more. Compress file drawers into job aids and a few pages. Shrink the lesson into small chunks.
- Take on major initiatives first. Then sell your success.
- Surprise your audience with news, convenience and utility.
- Support the workflow. Don't add additional burdens.
- Design programs to be usable by as many workers as possible: iPhones, Androids, tablets and computers.
- Tell stories to create imagery, emotions and understanding of events.