- 5 Social Media Marketing Tips Infographic
- 7 Innovative Performance Support Tools Infographic
- Five Tips To Keep Learners From Tuning Out Infographic
- Rapid eLearning Development Projects Infographic
- 4 Steps To Prepare Your Child For A New Term Infographic
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use EI Design’s Unique Framework To Measure The Learnability Infographic
- Tips To Enhance The Impact Of Content Curation In eLearning Infographic
- The Role Of Digital Marketing In Business Development Infographic
- Profile Of A Modern Learner In 2018 Infographic
- 12 Helpful Tips To Boost Your ACT Reading Test Score Infographic
Which Social Networks Should You Care About In 2018? Infographic
Which Social Media Channels Should You Care About In 2018? Infographic
Did you know that the world’s top 25 social networks have 13.5 Billion active user profiles combined? And that Facebook is now the largest social media platform. It has over 2 billion people across the globe.
Being aware of the latest facts and statistics can help you harness that incredible power—propelling you into the possibilities of the future instead of getting left behind.
Take a look at this infographic, created by Digital information world, to discover the most popular networks worldwide as of January 2018, ranked by number of active accounts