Mental Health in the Workplace Infographic
Mental health can affect anyone, at any time. Approximately 1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year. This means that, if you work in a company of 40 employees, approximately 10 of these employees will be affected by mental health issues at any one time. This is a staggering and incredibly eye-opening statistic.
Raising awareness of mental health in the workplace serves the important aim of equipping employers and employees with the tools to help their colleagues should they need it, whilst also increasing overall mental wellbeing at work.
Working conditions and the working environment can have a huge impact on an employee’s mental health. Likewise, somebody’s mental health can have a significant impact on whether they can perform well in their job.
The Mental Health in the Workplace Infographic includes key statistics on the state of mental health in the workplace.
- How to Bring Meditation Into the Workplace Infographic
- Top Tips To Staying Stress Free In The Workplace Infographic
- How to Create a Great Workplace Infographic
- How to Organize Your Workplace for Better Productivity Infographic
- Staying Happy and Healthy at Work Infographic
- Smart Working: 5 Steps to Rethink Work Infographic